when someone yells STOP i never know if its in the name of love, or if its hammertime
HUGE JACKMAN IS THE BEST
Sweet Jesus is there anything this man can’t do?
In light of it being the Oscars tonight we have dedicated this playlist to either movie OST’s or features in movies…
PLAYLIST 7: W/C 18/02/13
1. Comptine d’un Autre Été: L’Après Midi - Yann Tiersen (The Fabulous Life of Amelie)
2. Top Gun Anthem - Harold Faltermeyer (Top Gun) *
3. Circle Of Life - Hans Zimmer (The Lion King)
4. Skyfall - Adele (Skyfall)
5. Gonna Fly Now - Bill Conti (Rocky Movie Series)
6. (I’ve Had) The Time of My Life - Bill Medley & Jennifer Warnes (Dirty Dancing)
7. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston (The Bodyguard)
* This one caused a serious divide in the office (we have some diehard Top Gun fans!) as to wether the ‘Anthem’ or ‘Highway To The Danger Zone’ were the official track. So please see also, Highway To The Dangerzone - Kenny Loggins. (Now, hopefully, all are happy and I can get back to stemming the nose bleeds and icing the black eyes…)
My contribution to this years oscars! Love this!
1. Hoppipolla – Sigur Ross
2. Sorrow – The National
3. NYC - Brolin
4. Angeles – Elliot Smith
5. Becoming A Jackal – Villagers
6. Havana Burning – Dan Reeder
7. Zebra – Beach House
As it nears the end of what has been a very busy week for us here at APAW we bring you a somewhat subdued/chilled playlist this week!
Just what I need after a hideously stressful week!
A.A. Milne, “Politeness”
Put this in me. Thankyou.
NEW YEARS ALICEY. NEW YEARS.
Because its nearly the end of the week…
1 - We Don’t Eat - James Vincent McMorrow
2 - Breaking Away - Ratatat
3 - Chasing Time - Alan Pownall
4 - Free Bird - Lynard Skynard
5 - All I Want - Kodaline
6 - Velvet Elvis - Alex Winston
7 - Universally Speaking - Red Hot Chilli Peppers
8 - Flaws - Bastille
9 - The City - The 1975’s
10 - Don’t Look Back in Anger - Oasis
11 - The Streak - Mychael Danna
12 - Winter Beats - I Break Horses
13 - R U Mine? - Artic Monkeys
…and who doesn’t want to chill out?
IN THE FIFTH GIF HE PATS THE CUPS WITH HIS LITTLE PAWS TO MAKE SURE IT’S IN. BRB, DYING.
forever reblogging this, my most favouite gif EVER
David Attenborough is the best!